There are many digital marketing tools available, most offer huge assistance to push our online strategies while others appear complicated than it should be. Be wise in picking what’s best for your company so you don’t have to spend so much time (and money) familiarizing the dashboard. Yes, there are many platforms made-ready to amplify your brand but don’t drown too much on the technical jargons or the need to join the bandwagon. Sometimes what works is the authentic and simple means to communicate. Don’t forget these human ways of reaching out to your audience.
- Build on trust – No false claims. No over the top promises. No hazy deal. Follow agreed deadlines. Offer and deliver what you can—no excuses. When trust is present in any transaction, clients can even recommend your service to others and become repeat customers.
- Converse naturally – Create a clear picture of your audience and keep this in mind in making advertising materials and content plan. Do not alienate them. Resist saying too much without being understood.
- Strengthen reputation – Be the go-to expert in your industry. Provide relevant advice based on your experience. Be open to learn and be willing to share your knowledge. Attend trainings. Speak or write; join an activity related to your business.
- Offer help – Yes, the main agenda of all this is to sell BUT it cannot be the only reason of your operation. Give aid. Make the lives of your customers easy. Find a way to solve their problems directly or indirectly related to your product.
- Be present – Respond promptly (and politely) to messages regardless of what gateway they got in touch (phone call, e-mail, messenger, website). Stay consistent when it comes to your social media posting schedules.
Maintain one voice as you present your product or service. Make use of online marketing platforms and integrate your overall plan-of-action without losing the essence of your main goal.